Monday, April 6, 2015

Be proud

This post is a little late tonight because I have been thinking all week about what I want to write.
Over the last week I have had a lot on my mind one thing imp articular.
I used to struggle with what people thought of me (I still do) I'd get embarrassed easily over something my kids or husband would do because I thought it would make me look bad. I feel horrible for thinking that way but sometimes I just can't help it.
This last week I decided that enough is enough.
I love my life and the people in it and I am going to stop caring (or at least try to) about what people think.
My life might not be going like I thought it would but I'm going to own it and be proud of it.
If my hubby wears something funny looking (shorts,sandals,socks,Hawaiian shirt and cowboy hat)
I'm not going to crawl under a rock like I feel like doing sometimes haha
I'm going to own it! He may be crazy and sometimes funny looking but he is my crazy and funny looking guy.
I don't always like being a T1D mom it's hard and it makes me sad but you know what? It's not going any where so I am going to be the best T1D mom and mom that I can possibly be.
If I'm proud of something I think others will make fun of it I don't care, I'm going to be proud and show it off any way.
I used to be embarrassed of who I am and I am ashamed to admit it but it's time to get over it and be proud of who I am, what I stand for, where I come from and where I'm headed and the life I have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment