Saturday, November 15, 2014

Couponing Rocks




  I have mentioned before that I coupon to save money. Since I love it so much I also teach FREE couponing classes to help others save as well. I coupon the very Practical easy way. Some people go crazy like those Extreme coupon er Shows on TLC. Yes I love saving like they do,but the ways they do it is a full time job. No thanks! I like my 20 mins a week I spend on couponing.  All I know is that it never ceases to amaze me the savings I get on everyday items.  Things you use daily like shampoo, conditioner, laundty soap, toothpaste, body soaps, and the list goes on and on.

   Ever since I started couponing I get 50-100 percent off my grocery bill! Obviously not everything you need has coupons like meat,bread, eggs, ete...  but you learn to find it when its on sale and stock up when you can.

  Couponing is more than just coupons. Its learning how to use them at the right time. and  having multiple coupons is a must, so you can stock up on that item till the next sale. Using coupons I also can give my family a stock pile of food and give me more sense of security if something were to happen.  Couponing also gives me a way to contribute to the finances since I'm a stay at home mom, the savings is just an incredible bonus! 

Happy shopping! 
Emily

If you are in Utah and want to learn more I can teach you in my area or lead you to another teacher in many other areas of Utah to learn! 

No comments:

Post a Comment