Sunday, November 9, 2014

Taking some time

Hello everyone! 
It's been a while I've taken some time off. We were very lucky to be blessed with a beautiful baby boy 3 weeks ago, he was 2 weeks early I might add.
Was 7lbs 2 oz 20 inches long which is pretty cool because my daughter weighed the exact same when she was born. He is sweet and perfect and nice and healthy and we are enjoying every minute of it. I read Michelles post last Sunday (if you haven't you should) she said it was ok to take some time as a mother just for you and I decided then that is what I'm going to do. I am going to take some time to enjoy the snuggles with my kids and the new baby smell before the holidays and work gets crazy. So today's post is a little short because I'm busy taking a little time for myself and family.  But I will be back next week with some fun bridal shower and reception ideas. Thanks for reading and understanding.  Don't forget it is ok to take a little time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment