Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thursdays!

Hi! My name is Jacie. My posting days are Thursdays.  This week I'm a little off on that, but bear with me please. I am just trying to get the hang of it.  I am the Mom of 4 crazy boys, ages 15, 12, 11, and 7.  I have been married to my husband, Thor, for 18 years. I know, crazy, right?  It seems like since high school, the time has just flown.  I find myself looking back, and wondering where the time went?









   
I am a stay at home mom most of the time during the day.  I work on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday nights from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM at a couple of Sleep Labs.  I normally only do two nights, but I am working extra shifts right now.  My kids are now officially all in school, so I am trying to figure out what to do with myself.  On one hand, I love the quiet, and on the other, I am feeling semi-lonely.  It's weird not having someone who needs all my attention. 

I love scrap booking, reading any good books, crocheting baby blankets and giving them to friends, crafts, doing family history (although I'm not very good at it), and talking!!!  I am not great at cooking or baking except when it's dessert.  :)  I also like to skydive, rock climb, rappel, and do white water rafting trips, but I rarely have time for those things. I recently completed my first half marathon.  I think I may do another one next year. 

I am an optimist most of the time.  I like to see the good in people and believe in karma.  I strongly feel that you get back to you the kind of things you put out there. And that's all for now!  Hope to get to know all of you!  Woohoo, here we go, girls! Sorry my post was a little late!  The day just got away from me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment