Sunday, September 28, 2014

Quiet moments

Quiet moments are few and far between In my life. Between two kids, two dogs, a job and a husband somedays I don't have a single quiet moment. I am starting to learn to make quiet moments, moments where I don't have to move, all I have to do is breath in and out. 
   This weekend I planned a quiet weekend for me and my husband. After nine years marriage I figured we deserved one quiet weekend. I arranged a short camping trip, two night and one full day to be responsibility free. I made time for my husband to fish. I made time for me to read a book. I made time for us to watch movies. I made time for us to make love.
   Quiet moment give us time to reflect on who we are. They give us time to appreciate what we have. Quiet moment give us a chance to recharge ourselfs for the next crazy moment of life
    For me and my crazy loud life I have to make these moment happen. I encourage you to stop and find a quiet moment today. Watch it rain, listen to yourself breath, count your heart beats, do something for yourself. You'll be amazed at how much better your day will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment