Saturday, September 6, 2014

Super Saturday's


   Welcome to Super Saturday's with Emily.I will be gracing your presence every Saturday with my wonderful thoughts and ideas. :)
   
  I like the other wonderful ladies would like to introduce myself. I just turned the big 30 yesterday so today I'm feeling a little older and wiser I suppose. I have 2 wonderful boys Shane (32m), Jeremy (17m). They keep me very busy and I have been finally getting more and more comfortable as they have gotten older to get out of the house on my own more. I have been married 7 1/2 years to my wonderful husband Nathan.



  I am a stay at home mom for the most part. I also teach free couponing classes in the evenings. I love couponing and teaching others how to save because its been such a blessing in my life. You can follow my page Couponing with Emily on facebook. Couponing can be for anyone who wants to save and hope to talk more about it later!

 I grew up in Southern California a little north of Los Angeles on the coast. So like most California's I'm very laid back and go with the flow, however I can stand up for what I believe is right and have a little bit of a  liberal side of me. I miss the ocean constantly, but you can never take the California out of a Cali girl. I also grew up playing basketball all the way through highschool. I enjoy sports especially playing for fun. I just don't find the time as much as I need to, to do those things. I love movies, musicals, music, plays, food, cooking, and plenty more. I consider myself fun,sarcastic,friendly,kind, loyal, and a good listener. I can also come up with great cute ideas that I enjoy attempting, but not the greatest at creative things. I did however do my husband and my son's costume last Halloween and was very proud of myself. An ideal night for me would be cuddling up watching a good show or movie and eating something with chocolate in it. 

 Something else that I'm passionate about besides couponing is CHD (congential heart defects) my first son Shane was born with many heart defects and every heart beat his little heart takes is more of a struggle because of his defects. We see almost every different health doctor known to man for him. He truly is our miracle baby and count our lucky stars every day we have him around with us right now. 
  
 As I'm finishing this up my kids as all mother knows want to join in the fun of typing and sitting on your lap. So as this typing becomes more difficult I would like to say goodbye till next time. I hope I can contribute a great deal to this blog and help other mother's.

  

2 comments:

  1. My cousin has a heart baby too. I have seen their struggles and their strength through all of this is amazing. So while I don't know first hand what you are going through with all his health issues, I do have an idea. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete