Monday, September 8, 2014

Sunday on a Monday

Hello my friends, Im Shelly! I will be sharing  my Sunday afternoons with you, I missed yesterday so I figured I'd slip it in today. 
   I am a mother of two beautiful kids 
 My B is five this month and my E is 2. I love them with all my heart and soul!
   I have been married to my husband for 9 years this month. Park and I have had our ups and downs. Right now we are just there. I can't even find a picture of the two of us, that's how wonderful our relationship is. A story for another day.
  I am a working mother, three days a week I drop my baby's off to be raised by my mother-in-law. After ten hours of helping the people of ogden get there medications for the day, I return home to be mommy again. Being a pharmacy technician has been a great job but not my dream. My dream, after being a mom, was to be a elementRy teacher. I have a degree but being a mom is more important to me. Being home  a few days a week is wonderful! 
   I enjoy doing crafts, cooking, shopping, reading, and playing. I have very little time to master one thing so I try a little of everything!
   I am excited to get to share a few moments of my life with you, a few ideas, a few tips here and there, and to read about other real moms.

No comments:

Post a Comment