Monday, March 30, 2015

Favorite things

Sorry I missed last week! I was at my grandmas funeral.  My birthday was last week so I love doing a favorite things post.  After a crazy sad week it was hard to find much positive that day. So I decided to pick a few of my favorite things.
One of my favorite things is dirty diet coke.
They are super simple to make.
All you need is diet coke, ice, fresh lime and coconut syrup.


Fill a cup about half full of ice
Cut your lime into quarters.
pour the coconut syrup over the ice. I usually use a few tablespoons.
Take 1 or 2 lime quarters squeeze over the ice and lay on top of the ice skin side down flesh up.
Pour the coke over the top
The syrup tends to sink to the bottom so stir it up every once in a while to get the full effect. 

So that is one of my favorite things
My other are these 3 crazies! I love them more than anything (even diet coke) I have no idea where I'd be with out them. Through everything I know I will always have them!


No comments:

Post a Comment