Thursday, March 5, 2015

Hello...

Hi! My name is Megan and I will be taking over Thursday.

Well,  let's start from the beginning.  I graduated from Southern Utah University in 2009 and got a Bachelors degree in Family Life and Human Developmet. After graduating and going through a couple jobs just to pay the bills.  I landed my dream job.  A Family Advocate for a non-profit organization. I loved helping families reach what they thought were unreachable goals.  Helping them get down on the ground playing with their children and not worrying  about where their next meal was coming from. However, the needs of my family began to demand more of my time and I had to leave my job to do what I was called to do.  Be a MOTHER! 

 I married my amazing husband Jeff 3 1/2 years ago. My husband and I were worlds apart from each other while we were growing up but in the end he was literally around the corner.  Also, his youngest sister (of 9 sisters) was on my swim team in high school.  



Almost immediately we decided to begin having children.  After a loss of twins (which I will dive into on a later post) we finally have two amazing little boys. Tylin (Ty) is 2 and Kahle is 10 months.  I know what your thinking.  I had my babies really close together.  In a short two months I will have a 1 and 2 year old! Scary! We are currently learning to crawl and pee in the toilet all at the same time!  I am very protective of my boys to a point where it hinders them.  I will try to share that challenge with you and how I try to let go millimeter by millimeter. 



I love to do crafts and projects around the house.  For some reason decorating my house has become my hobbie.  So I will be sharing all of my projects and decorating. My projects range from 3 dollar signs to 100+ dollar headboards and wainscoting. 

I love to swim and play water polo.  I haven't done either in along time but I hope that changes soon.  I also love to read.  I try to read a little everyday but most days it is just listening to a book during laundry or dishes. 

So I am going to share my good and bad experiences in everyday life.  I will also share with you my ups and downs of parenting  two crazy, loving, challenging and handsome little boys along the way!  

See you next Thursday,
Megan


Remember if you like what you read be sure to like our Facebook page on the right hand side of our blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment